PinoyZone Forums

Kayo po ay hindi naka-log in sa PinoyZone. Mangyaring i-log in ang inyong account dito sa PinoyZone para magkaroon kayo ng maraming features sa site na ito. Kung wala kayong account, mangyaring magregister kayo sa PinoyZone para maging miyembro kayo dito.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PinoyZone Forums

Kayo po ay hindi naka-log in sa PinoyZone. Mangyaring i-log in ang inyong account dito sa PinoyZone para magkaroon kayo ng maraming features sa site na ito. Kung wala kayong account, mangyaring magregister kayo sa PinoyZone para maging miyembro kayo dito.

PinoyZone Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome po sa PinoyZone mga kaibigan. Be active po kayo and follow kayo sa mga rules sa site and tulungan niyo kami na ikalat ang website na ito sa buong Pinas. Smile
Mr. vondutch. Please PM me now so that we will buy vbulletin when you will be online. Thanks and More Power!
Guys, please help me donate 50 pesos every 3 months to my reseller at SYMBIANIZE so that we will have our own server and domains and no time. Also, I will promote kung sino ang makapag-donate sa inyo ng 50 pesos every 3 months. Very Happy Thanks and More Power to PinoyZone Forums. Smile

I forgot my password

Top posting users this week

No user

Latest topics

» 50 Pesos.An Appeal for the Web Host
[TUT] How to Give Likes and Dislikes Button to Gain Reputation I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 1:48 pm by heartrabzzz15

» Newbie here
[TUT] How to Give Likes and Dislikes Button to Gain Reputation I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 1:36 pm by juhrina029

» Wanted: Moderator Trainees
[TUT] How to Give Likes and Dislikes Button to Gain Reputation I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 7:17 am by heartrabzzz15

» "Pa Welcome Po"
[TUT] How to Give Likes and Dislikes Button to Gain Reputation I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 1:09 pm by one172

» PinoyZone Usergroups
[TUT] How to Give Likes and Dislikes Button to Gain Reputation I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 5:21 pm by heartrabzzz15

» [UPDATED] Web Proxies, Proxy Servers using Proxifier(VPN Alternative) [5-30-12]
[TUT] How to Give Likes and Dislikes Button to Gain Reputation I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 2:37 pm by heartrabzzz15

» PinoyZone Official Forum Rules
[TUT] How to Give Likes and Dislikes Button to Gain Reputation I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 1:47 pm by heartrabzzz15

» Paano ninyo nalaman ang pinoyzone?
[TUT] How to Give Likes and Dislikes Button to Gain Reputation I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 6:02 am by heartrabzzz15

» Forum Funder
[TUT] How to Give Likes and Dislikes Button to Gain Reputation I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 11:11 pm by heartrabzzz15

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

2 posters

[TUT] How to Give Likes and Dislikes Button to Gain Reputation

heartrabzzz15
    heartrabzzz15
    Administrator
    Administrator

Thumbs Up [TUT] How to Give Likes and Dislikes Button to Gain Reputation

Post by heartrabzzz15 Sun May 20, 2012 3:26 am

Good day sa inyo mga Pinoy. Share ko sa inyo ang tut kung paano mag click ng likes and dislikes button sa isang thread.

1. Hanapin ang plus/minus button sa right side ng isang thread. See my ss:
    [TUT] How to Give Likes and Dislikes Button to Gain Reputation 1
    2. Click niyo yun at ito ang results:
    [TUT] How to Give Likes and Dislikes Button to Gain Reputation 2

Ganun lang ka simple, hehehe...

Reminder: Meron tayong thanks button feature. Only the thread starters lang ang mag click ng thanks button kung sila ba ay nakakatulong sa kung anu-ano, hehehe..Yan lang and maraming salamat. Clap
    vondutch
    vondutch
    Group Leader
    Group Leader

Thumbs Up Re: [TUT] How to Give Likes and Dislikes Button to Gain Reputation

Post by vondutch Mon May 21, 2012 9:11 am

Thanks for this reminder.. I wasn't able to notice that feature. Can you make it more visible and accessible especially for newbies. Thanks.
    heartrabzzz15
    heartrabzzz15
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by heartrabzzz15 Mon May 21, 2012 2:46 pm

vondutch wrote:Thanks for this reminder.. I wasn't able to notice that feature. Can you make it more visible and accessible especially for newbies. Thanks.
    Okay vonducth, hehehe..Thanks for the notice to our site...Also, pwede din namang mag-tagalog dito. Very Happy Also, I will change the theme to our site. I think this will be a Mediaval Period, hehehe Very Happy Thumbs Up

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:02 pm